- This website is owned and operated by the Emily Davis (23 980 434 365).
- Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by Emily Davis without notice in the Emily Davis’ absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that all products that you order through this website are intended for personal, domestic, non-commercial use only.
Pricing & product availability
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST, and are listed in AUD.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the Emily Davis website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- Some of the products and offers available on our website may not be available from time to time.
- Please check the availability of the item you wish to purchase. All in stock items are promoted in good faith to be available at our warehouse at the time the order is received.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of product availability.
- Unforeseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team. Please phone 0421 656 296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
- All items are available for international dispatch upon request. Please email email@example.com to arrange a shipping quote.
- Items marked as pre-order will generally be dispatched on the day prior to the release date. Where an order contains additional items, the entire order will be dispatched once the pre-order stock is available.
- All backorder items are promoted in good faith to be available from our suppliers at the availability indicated. Where an item is deleted from a supplier’s range after we have placed an order for it on your behalf, the item will be cancelled from your order and you will be notified.
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. When entered on the shopping cart page, the appropriate discount is deducted from the cart total or an offer, that is, a free gift with purchase, is applied.
- In some cases the promotion will apply automatically, without the need for a promo code to be entered. The discount is recorded on the shopping cart page.
- Please note that some promo codes may have a restricted usage, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Where a refund is issued on an order containing a promo code, the refund will match the amount tendered, net of the promo code discount.
- Where “free delivery” is specified, the method of delivery will be at the ABC’s absolute discretion.
Changing your order
- We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your order including substitution or addition of products, upgrading to Express Post, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team for collating. Please phone 0421 656 296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the change required.
- Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and Direct Transfer.
- We regret that we are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via Cheque, or Money Order.
- Payment is taken at the point of order placement, when all items in your order are confirmed as available they will be dispatched.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by WooCommerce.
- For credit card purchases, the full amount is taken at checkout to verify payment details have been entered correctly.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the Terms of Service contained herein. Emily Davis may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example, but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent or the items are being purchased in commercial quantities. We reserve the right to cancel the Customer Account.
- In the event that a PayPal order is cancelled, the PayPal payment will be refunded.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- Delivery times on the website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time.
Delivery within Australia
- Post-dispatch the details for your subscription are passed onto the mailing house for processing. The dispatch confirmation email indicates that the order has been processed, not that the first issue is in transit. The first issue will be received based on the time that your order was placed, which may take between four and six weeks depending on the magazine issue dates.
- Emily Davis delivery to Australian addresses using the Australia Post network. Delivery times quoted on our website refer to the time to deliver after the parcel has left our warehouse, and have been supplied by Australia Post. ( http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html)
- The ATL or Authority to Leave service allows Australia Post to leave the parcel in a secure location if a signature cannot be obtained for delivery. Please note that the ATL service may not be available to buildings with a security entrance. In these cases, a card will be left with instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost or damaged where the item has been left ATL as requested.
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit.
- Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
- We deliver to international addresses by request.
- Some international orders may require additional identification before being processed and may delay dispatch of your order. We reserve the right to request additional identification prior to processing orders originating outside Australia.
- Australian tax (G.S.T.) is removed from all international orders, however please be aware that your order may be subject to local Customs duties and local taxes in the country of destination. Please check with your local authority to ascertain applicable rates. Any additional charges must be borne by the recipient.
Additional delivery charges
- On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
- Where orders contain items that are ‘ready to deliver’ and items that need to be ordered from a supplier, we will send your order across two or more shipments, at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply, even if the order contained a free shipping promo code.
- The additional delivery charge will be calculated on the sub total of the items being sent, and the delivery service chosen.
Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
- Emily Davis offers a ‘Pub Pickup’. People selecting this option will be contacted via email about a fortnightly drop in location, central to the Adelaide CBD whereby purchasers will be able to collect ordered stock.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of South Ausrtalia, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Australia, Australia.
Emily Davis online copyright notice
- Emily Davis Materials, including pages, music and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
- When you access this website you agree that you may retrieve the Emily Davis’ materials for information only. You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about the Emily Davis materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.